Rarely available renovated end unit that backs to open space. Home has had extensive updates. You've finally found the right home plus it is conveniently located to recreation areas, shopping, restaurants & commuter routes.
You will fall in love with this gourmet kitchen with stainless steel GE appliances, granite counter tops, rich laminate flooring. The living room and dining areas also have that beautiful rich laminate flooring plus lots of light. Ceiling fan.
Primary Bedroom features a large walk in closet. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans. Updated bathroom with ceramic tile, vanities, cultured marble counter tops and fixtures.
Bright and light walk out basement has spacious family room with a bar and bar refrigerator. Convenient 1/2 bathroom. Ceiling fan. Family room is carpeted and has a sliding glass doors to a lovely paver patio.
Fully fenced in private rear yard. Shed. Garden wall. Enjoy bar b ques and gatherings.
Full laundry/workshop. Washer & Dryer. Sump pump. Economical heat pump.
Vinyl Siding too.
Walk to Hammond Park Recreational area and pool.
Convenient to Johns Hopkins Road, Rt 216, Rt 95, Rt29
- Assigned Spaces Count 2
- Condo Coop Association Y/N N
- County HOWARD
- HOA 59.00
- HOA Condo Coop Fee Includes Common Area Maintenance,Snow Removal
- HOA Frequency Monthly
- HOA Y/N Y
- New Construction Y/N N
- Pool No Pool
- Sale Type Standard
- Senior Community Y/N N
- Tax Annual Amount 3883.00
- Tax Year 2020
- Utilities Electric Available,Cable TV Available,Sewer Available,Water Available
- View Trees/Woods
- Water Access Y/N N
- Waterfront Y/N N
- Year Built 1985
- Zoning RSC
- Appliances Built-In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Stove, Washer, Water Heater
- Basement Type Daylight, Partial, Outside Entrance, Partially Finished, Sump Pump, Walkout Level, Other, Heated, Workshop
- Cooling Fuel Electric
- Cooling Type Ceiling Fan(s), Central A/C, Heat Pump(s)
- Flooring Type Carpet, Laminated, Ceramic Tile
- Garage Y/N N
- Heating Fuel Electric
- Heating Type Heat Pump(s)
- Interior Features Combination Dining/Living, Floor Plan - Traditional, Kitchen - Gourmet, Upgraded Countertops, Window Treatments, Kitchen - Table Space, Wet/Dry Bar, Recessed Lighting
- Sewer Septic Public Sewer
- Style Colonial
- Total Garage And Parking Spaces 2
- Total Living Area 1180
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Full Bathrooms 1
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Fencing Board,Fully,Privacy,Rear,Wood
- Lot Features Backs - Open Common Area
- Lot Size Acres 0.04
- Outdoor Living Structures Patio(s)
- Elementary School HAMMOND
- High School ATHOLTON
- Middle Or Junior School HAMMOND
- School District HOWARD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM